Quinn Architects were commissioned to design and oversee the procurement of a circa. 185 sq.m. extension to the original 1930’s school building to include 2 no. mainstream classrooms and ancillary facilities as well as some internal reorganisation of the existing school building funded by a Devolved Grant from the Department of Education & Skills. The completed extension was handed over to the Client in 2008. Quinn Architects were subsequently retained to design a General Purpose Room extension and this was completed in 2011.