Quinn Architects is a progressive architectural practice. Our overriding aim is to strive for excellence in design and quality in delivering our service to our clients.
We believe that each and every project is unique and we treat each and every project accordingly. Quinn Architects strive to design buildings that are sensitive to the psychological as well as the functional needs of the building users. We take great care to consider the small details that improve the quality of the built environment.
To support these values we make the following key commitments:
- To implement the RIAI Good Practice Guide to ensure high standards of practice at every level
- Deliver our projects on-time and within budget
- To design buildings that are sustainable in terms of energy and resource efficiency as well as materials of construction
- To provide cost effective solutions to our clients and maintain close contact with our clients at all stages of a project
- To keep abreast of changes in legislation and best practice through regular updates by the RIAI and other professional bodies
- To work as a team with our clients, co-consultants, contractors as well as joint venturing to allow us to incorporate the input of focused specialist advice by acknowledged experts
- To provide progressive solutions and continually enhance our expertise by knowledge of current developments in design and technology and by implementing an expanding programme of continuing professional development;
- To continually improve the effectiveness of our quality management system, internal processes and the services we offer our clients by setting ourselves challenging improvement objectives and providing resources to achieve these goals
- This policy is communicated to all personnel working on or behalf of the company.